What's new

General “cTrader was designed to deliver fast execution”

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tradewell

“cTrader was designed to deliver fast execution”

cTrader is a state-of-art trading platform. You cannot ignore the charting feature if you are a trader and use technical analysis for your trades. The cTrader can be described as a higher-end, luxurious Lexus compared to MT4. Trading execution is as fast as MT4. I like the fact that cTrader can be Ticket based or a position based platform.
The cTrader employs the Direct Market Access (DMA) that enables the trader to submit buy or sell orders to the exchange without going through an intermediary. It is obvious that the cTrader trading platform is more advanced in view of the Level 2 market depth it offers compared to MT4 which does not have this feature at all.
As mentioned, cTrader was designed to deliver fast execution and a professional charting experience. The visual interface of the software is eye catching and neat. Well, to be honest, if you are a trader and you have to stare at your screen for long hours you rather do it with software that is appealing to the eye.
Comparatively, there are not many plugins and programs that have been developed for this platform, but you can still employ a programmer who is familiar with C# (C Sharp) to create a custom cbot to cTrader. The cTrader is accessible in a web browser, which makes it convenient for traders who are on the move to access their account anywhere in the world. The cTrader has introduced cMirror as an added feature. The cMirror allows mirror trading which continues to gain popularity within the investment and trading community.
One of the disadvantages I noted about cTrader is that “Stop Orders” can’t be placed as easy as when performed on the MT4 platform.

cTrader
is a state-of-art trading platform. You cannot ignore the charting feature if you are a trader and use technical analysis for your trades. The cTrader can be described as a higher-end, luxurious Lexus compared to MT4. Trading execution is as fast as MT4. I like the fact that cTrader can be Ticket based or a position based platform.
The cTrader employs the Direct Market Access (DMA) that enables the trader to submit buy or sell orders to the exchange without going through an intermediary. It is obvious that the cTrader trading platform is more advanced in view of the Level 2 market depth it offers compared to MT4 which does not have this feature at all.
As mentioned, cTrader was designed to deliver fast execution and a professional charting experience. The visual interface of the software is eye catching and neat. Well, to be honest, if you are a trader and you have to stare at your screen for long hours you rather do it with software that is appealing to the eye.
Comparatively, there are not many plugins and programs that have been developed for this platform, but you can still employ a programmer who is familiar with C# (C Sharp) to create a custom cbot to cTrader. The cTrader is accessible in a web browser, which makes it convenient for traders who are on the move to access their account anywhere in the world. The cTrader has introduced cMirror as an added feature. The cMirror allows mirror trading which continues to gain popularity within the investment and trading community.
One of the disadvantages I noted about cTrader is that “Stop Orders” can’t be placed as easy as when performed on the MT4 platform.
Thank you for the valuable information... I might actually consider using Ctrader As time goes.

cTrader
is a state-of-art trading platform. You cannot ignore the charting feature if you are a trader and use technical analysis for your trades. The cTrader can be described as a higher-end, luxurious Lexus compared to MT4. Trading execution is as fast as MT4. I like the fact that cTrader can be Ticket based or a position based platform.
thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.