What's new

1 VPS for 8 mt4 or 2 VPS for 4 mt4?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

takhisys

Hey, i have a doubt, iam using a 2gb vps with 4 mt4 right now and i will use 4 experts more with 4 mt4 more, what you think is better? take 1 vps more or upgrade?

thx all

Hey Chicco, you can get VPS access or service on many online platforms. Some recommendations will be for free trial for a month, you may consider Amazon Lightsail, just head on to Amazon EC2 to create a free account and you will be entitled to use the trial VPS for a month. However, do note that it is rather slow cos its free. Alternatively, you could consider paying a small amount for better VPS such as on Amazon Lightsail too or Google Cloud Platfoem.

The entire reason for a VPS is not to have a VPS but to have very low latency with your brokers server. This allows your mt4 and EA to grab data fast and execute actions faster this literally means money. no lag in execution of orders that will cost you money. my VPS both of them are at 1.08 or 1.4ms from my broker. The vps i am using only has 2.5gig of ram 2core cpu and 60 gig of harddrive why is the harddrive so big i wonder. but anyways. its the latency that you want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.