What's new

Profitable EA 10 pips Pro Expert Advisor

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hamza

Its A Expert advisor with 70% winning rate but before you use it you have to backtest it and optimize your settings of Expert advisor And Then Use It In your real account I hope you will like this EA If Not Works Well For You please post a comment that its not working for you guys so then ill delete this post happy Trading

Attachments

• 10Pips Pro Expert Advisor Installation Manual.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 10pips pro Manual.pdf
    268.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Description.txt
    743 bytes · Views: 17
Thank you for sharing! I will test it in a demo account! I hope I can gain some thousands of pips with it! :LOL:

Thanks for sharing. I've seen a discussion about this EA on some other forum and it was mostly positive reviews

Its A Expert advisor with 70% winning rate but before you use it you have to backtest it and optimize your settings of Expert advisor And Then Use It In your real account I hope you will like this EA If Not Works Well For You please post a comment that its not working for you guys so then ill delete this post happy Trading

Hi. Kindly share the file for the 10 pips EA. These are PDF documents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.