What's new

1000 pips system or software robot

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
even you have the EA, u can't use it without an active login id provided by the developer on monthly basis.

I am not sure if its the one but I have attached it, let me know how it performs because I havent tested it yet.

Attachments

• 1000Pip-Climber-System-EA.ex4
    236.2 KB · Views: 30
I am also looking for it hopefully we can get it soon as i also tried to look for it as i have seen very good results from it
there used to be a telegram group that was giving it away but got deleted

, with the exception of weekends. Since currencies are always traded in pairs, the foreign exchange market does not set a currency's absolute value but rather determines its relative value by setting the market price of one currency if paid for with another. Ex: 1 USD is worth X CAD, or CHF, or JPY, etc.

Trades between foreign exchange dealers can be very large, involving hundreds of millions of dollars. Because of the sovereignty issue when involving two currencies, Forex has little (if any) supervisory entity regulating its actions

In a typical foreign exchange transaction, a party purchases some quantity of one currency by paying with some quantity of another currency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.