What's new

Strategy 14 Strategies From A Millionaire Trader

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubiano Almeida

Giving Yourself Time and Room to Be Right , How many times has this happened to you? You waited patiently for the market to show you where it’s going, then bought or sold the breakout to new highs or lows, only to be stopped out when price pulls back against the new trend. And of course, once you were stopped out of the market, the market returned to the trend—without you!

Or maybe you waited patiently for price to approach a prior area of support, then got long at that support area. Once you were in the market, price briefly violated the support area, stopping you out of your position. And of course, once you are stopped out of the market, the market climbed back above the support and headed higher—without you! The traditional method for buying at prior support would be a limit buy order at the test of the prior multiple bottoms marked by the blue trend line and then putting a stop loss order below the trend line.

https://forexwinners.ru/forex/14-strategies-from-a-millionaire-trader/

Thanks, excellent contribution. I repeat, that since I came to this forum, your topics and help have helped me more, it will become one of my favorite forums. Thank you for helping my process to be a better trader.

You waited patiently for price to approach a prior area of support, then got long at that support area. Once you were in the market, price briefly violated the support area, stopping you out of your position. And of course, once you are stopped out of the market.

Giving Yourself Time and Room to Be Right , How many times has this happened to you? You waited patiently for the market to show you where it’s going, then bought or sold the breakout to new highs or lows, only to be stopped out when price pulls back against the new trend. And of course, once you were stopped out of the market, the market returned to the trend—without you!

Or maybe you waited patiently for price to approach a prior area of support, then got long at that support area. Once you were in the market, price briefly violated the support area, stopping you out of your position. And of course, once you are stopped out of the market, the market climbed back above the support and headed higher—without you! The traditional method for buying at prior support would be a limit buy order at the test of the prior multiple bottoms marked by the blue trend line and then putting a stop loss order below the trend line.

This is a really good read! thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing these strategies, have to work it out on demo for some time to get experienced with it.Ok hand

Thanks, excellent contribution. I repeat, that since I came to this forum, your topics and help have helped me more, it will become one of my favorite forums.

14LessonsFromAMillionaireTrader.jpg

Attachments

• Millionaire.rar
    11.3 MB · Views: 10

Thank you, this is useful info to us newbies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.