What's new

3 Simple Moving Average Crossover Forex Trading Strategy

Forex Strategies need not be complicated to be effective. You don’t need a list of 20 rules to check to be accurate in the forex market. You don’t need to buy all the expensive indicators to make money. Even the simplest tools preset on the MT4 is enough to make a ton of pips. Simple is effective. In fact, simplicity gives a valuable advantage because it allows traders to decide quickly and with less stress.
Crossover strategies are one of the simplest types of forex trading strategies to employ. Its simplicity often causes many new traders to doubt its effectiveness, and as a result miss the opportunity of making profits out of the forex market.
So, what is a crossover type of strategy? A crossover strategy is one in which the trigger to enter the trade is when a crossover happens. For example, price crossing over a moving average. Or a fast line indicator crossing over a slow line indicator. The list goes on.

Attachments

• 3-Simple-Moving-Average-Crossover-Strategy.zip
    902 bytes · Views: 12
moving average is simple and good trading method in forex trading i really like it i always determine trend from moving averages speciall tripple moving average

Move Average cross - over Strategies work best when you combine it with price action movement.

You would get so many Whipsaw if you use moving average strategies in a Ranging Market.

Watch-out :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.