What's new

Indicator 80% Profitable indicator for forex trading

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Duke98

This indicator can be used for day trading in forex only on higher timeframes of atleast m30 and above.
Recommended to use on H1. This indicator will generate low amount of signals but accuracy is 80%.

Attachments

• day trade.ex4
    6.5 KB · Views: 95
Add this in the chart as well. It'll help to take better entries

Attachments

• support and resistance.ex4
    17.9 KB · Views: 39
Thank you. Does it repaint? I starting now to use it but will help me if you have more insights. Looking at the backtest, the results look very good (if not repaint).o_O

Thank you. Does it repaint? I starting now to use it but will help me if you have more insights. Looking at the backtest, the results look very good (if not repaint).o_O
Hi
This indicator doesn't repaint. You can check by yourself.

Hi Duke, see the two screenshots. It seems that not profitable trades, i.e. arrows are being deleted after some candles. So the backtest looks too good I guess, omitting some bad trades. However, if you think it works I will give it another try for 2-3 days to see if probabilities play out. Thx

Indicator_Before.JPGIndicator_After.JPG

On repainting or the appearance / disappearance of arrows retroactively, I have not yet caught it ... I will observe. gives very interesting signals, especially if you dig in the settings. thanks anyway.

Thank you. Does it repaint? I starting now to use it but will help me if you have more insights. Looking at the backtest, the results look very good (if not repaint)

On repainting or the appearance / disappearance of arrows retroactively, I have not yet caught it ... I will observe. gives very interesting signals, especially if you dig in the settings. thanks anyway.
Hi, how do you trade it, which timeframes and what settings do use? Thx

This indicator can be used for day trading in forex only on higher timeframes of atleast m30 and above.
Recommended to use on H1. This indicator will generate low amount of signals but accuracy is 80%.

Show us with some screenshots

I trade on H1 and select individual settings for each pair depending on the volatility. This indicator is a test for the btc/usd pair. Most of all I liked the settings as in the screenshot

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 28
when changing the timeframe, it moves the arrows by a pair of candles and sometimes removes them, as in the screenshot, but not critical. in general, I won't say anything bad yet

Attachments

• before.png
    before.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 31
  • last.png
    last.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 29
Thank you. Does it repaint? I starting now to use it but will help me if you have more insights. Looking at the backtest, the results look very good (if not repaint)
Hello
It's always recommended to test thoroughly on demo before going live. Personally, I've had profits using it.

Hi Duke, see the two screenshots. It seems that not profitable trades, i.e. arrows are being deleted after some candles. So the backtest looks too good I guess, omitting some bad trades. However, if you think it works I will give it another try for 2-3 days to see if probabilities play out. Thx

View attachment 11267View attachment 11268
Hi FM
I've tested it multiple times and haven't seen any significant repainting. Also, on higher timeframes, when the indicator gives signals, it mostly will never repaint as I have not observed any yet.

But the important thing is to know when to close the trade when you are in profit for a set amount of pips. You can use Macd or stoch to confirm reversal. But when it gives signals, it usually goes for good pips. That's how I do it.

Hi FM
I've tested it multiple times and haven't seen any significant repainting. Also, on higher timeframes, when the indicator gives signals, it mostly will never repaint as I have not observed any yet.
How do you want to see repainting? It changes its value when the timeframe is changed and when the terminal is restarted. take a screenshot and compare the readings the next day. Unfortunately, with the trend, it recalculates the values quite a lot. Could you please share the link where you got it from. I did not find it on the Internet ... This indicator has something in common.

Attachments

• MA_3_Distances_Osc.ex4
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
How do you want to see repainting? It changes its value when the timeframe is changed and when the terminal is restarted. take a screenshot and compare the readings the next day. Unfortunately, with the trend, it recalculates the values quite a lot. Could you please share the link where you got it from. I did not find it on the Internet ... This indicator has something in common.
The indicator you posted is a MA one as far as I see. The one I posted uses an EMA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.