What's new

80 Trading Strategies for Forex

I got this off Peter Bains site. It's more geared towards the beginner, so enjoy and maybe
you might learn a thing or two! Enjoy.
Please pour over the 80 currency trading strategy items on the checklist below that the big
dogs use. You'll be glad you did. Please pick up on the fact that you only need four tools to
trade the forex with, using my approach – "reading bars," MACD divergence, pivot points,
and trendline analysis. That's it. Nothing more! Plain and simple. Don't let the naysayers have
you believe otherwise. The world is full of "Doubting Thomases" who are everybody's
armchair quarterback, but have never made a dime in this business. They "sell shovels." They
don't use them.

Attachments

• 80 Forex Trading Strategies.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 21
I got this off Peter Bains site. It's more geared towards the beginner, so enjoy and maybe
you might learn a thing or two! Enjoy.
Please pour over the 80 currency trading strategy items on the checklist below that the big
dogs use. You'll be glad you did. Please pick up on the fact that you only need four tools to
trade the forex with, using my approach – "reading bars," MACD divergence, pivot points,
and trendline analysis. That's it. Nothing more! Plain and simple. Don't let the naysayers have
you believe otherwise. The world is full of "Doubting Thomases" who are everybody's
armchair quarterback, but have never made a dime in this business. They "sell shovels." They
don't use them.
Thank you for sharing. Peter Bain's products tend to get a mixed reception, but this one is pretty good, I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.