What's new

90% Accurate Indicator! "Super Signal" For MT5 (Little Modification NEEDED)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sanobi1

My Hello to all the Members of this Forum and Upcoming Forex Traders,
I came across a forex indicator which was BB Arrow Signal, which was one of the best indicator that produces 90% accurate signals for any Currency Pairs. I thought to give it a try but unfortunately it was just available for MT4 not for MT5. Bad luck for me because my Broker runs on MT5 platform only. So, I thought of to create my own indicator but I couldn't code because I'm not a Programmer. To solve this problem I researched hard and hard enough and found out that the indicator was renamed later and it was a Clone of Super Signal Indicator. The Super Signal indicator was available for MT5. But there was 2 problems with this indicator
1. It says Array out of range in the Journal in MT5.
2. Doesn't has an alert function.
3. Doesn't Update on the chart. So to see new signal you have to reload the indicator.

After facing lots and lots of trouble i fixed the problems 1 and 2. But still have problem with the issue no 3.

I just need to help to fix the issue no 3. The indicator doesn't update itself. To see the new signal you have to reload the indicator to the chart.

If there's anyone who can help me out then this will be a really big help.

Thanks In Advance,
I've attached the indicator.

1. The number of supported markets. Mt5 supports Stocks, Futures, Options in addition to forex.
2. Mt5 has an economic calendar.
3. Mt5 supports different account types such as hedgng and netting.
4. Mt5 supports 21 timeframes with mt4 supports 9.
5. Mt5 has more graphical objects.
6. Mt5 supports transfer of funds between accounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.