What's new

Tutorial A good read for beginners

EricFM

A good for read for those who are embarking on a challenging world of trading.
It's a goo read if you have time.

Attachments

• 17ProvenCurrenciesTradingStrategies.pdf
    9.4 MB · Views: 19
You don't need to be a day by day trader to exploit the forex market – each time you travel abroad and exchange your money into a foreign currency, you are partaking in the foreign exchange, or forex, market. Indeed, the forex market is the calm mammoth of account, overshadowing all other capital markets in its reality. In spite of this present market's staggering size, with regards to trading currencies, the ideas are basic.

CHFJPY today, as we see here, the trend is still strong bearish, so the best position you have to open is sell position, you can sell it now at 112.515 with potential target up to 50 pips below.

Adding to the book list too. Thank seems interesting and a good nights read with no distractions... (Kids)!

Thank you for sahring the book, although i think that the best lessons anyone can get are right there in front of thw trading screen

Forex trading is a very profitable business. Anyone can start trading in the forex market and earn a lot of money. If you are new in the forex market then the first and most important thing that you have to do is gaining proper knowledge about forex. Without proper forex knowledge, you can’t earn money from the forex market. You will face losses. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.