What's new

A strategy for trading

Edward Peterson

A strategy for A strategy for reading forex that depends on a progression of examinations to decide if to purchase or offer a currency match at a given time. Forex system trading could be founded on an arrangement of signals gotten from technical analysis outlining devices or crucial news-based occasions. The informal investor's currency trading framework is normally comprised of technical signals that make a purchase or offer choice when they point toward a path that has generally prompted a beneficial trade. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

This will sound really basic even to the point of being too simple and even considered dumb..

Market can only do 3 things (Move up, Move down, Move sideways)
1. Don't ever enter positions in a sideways market
2. Be patient wait for the market to break out of the sideways movement (Up or Down)
3. Trade in direction of breakout.

If you want to supplement that. You can observe the market on a higher timeframe and/or use a larger moving average (200 day)
to determine the larger direction. Then look for lower time frame opportunities that match the larger time frame direction.

Success in the forex market mainly depend on the trading strategy. Every trader has different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market is mainly depends on the planning of a trader. If their planning don't suit the trader than he can not be succeed. I use AtoZ Markets as my financial advisor. They are helping me to become successful in forex market by giving all kind of news and information about forex.

Success in trading not only strategy, but MENTAL and psychology. Being disciplined to follow a trading plan is NOT easy for many of us, cause human naturally have greed or FOMO.

To be successful in Forex you need a plan and a strategy which will help you to make good profit, if you have no plan and strategy then it will be very difficult to make good way in Forex trading.

I believe a weekly trading plan with good money management and risk management should make you profitable on the long run

Risk management along with using two or more confirmations like
RSI and EMA crossover along with S/R zone
Also trade only on volatile pairs. Try to avoid exotic pairs (unless you're a pro :sneaky:

In forex trading, there is no miracle strategy to make money as only manual trading that involves fundamental analysis and technical analysis can make you a millionaire but if you follow any software type strategy then definitely it won't work and you will lose all of your deposited money at a time.

There are many types of trading strategies. However, technical analysis is the best. Technical analysis is used by many traders around the world. This analysis is very popular so everyone uses it. Support / Resistance works very well and Divergence or Fibonacci work together. But the broker helps me a lot to do this analysis. I choose Eurotrader broker for my trading because they are much fluent and flexible with their service system. As a trader, I always gather information from this broker.

I think 200% deposit bonus from FreshForex is interesting for support your trading strategy. 200% deposit bonus means that your balance will doubled. it's a unique opportunity to insure transactions and make additional profit. So beside you get profit from your trade, you can get profit from bonus also. Let's try!

A good strategy is very important for a trader. A reliable broker and strong strategy are enough to make you earn money from the forex market. If you trade in the forex market without any good strategy then there's less chance of earning profits from the forex market. I always try to follow a strong strategy. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot to show me the right path. They are very helpful and supportive. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

For a beginner looking to go live trading soon what would me the most important strategy and tips to remember ?

Success is a prerequisite for the trading strategy. In finance, a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.