What's new

About A profitable forex EA robet disused

Hi, welcome to the EA trading world. There are lots of EA that work in all different ways. Some are good for short term only and others might work well for long terms. Everyone is different with different kind of expectations and trading style. Before you ask what EA is good or profitable, firstly you would need to know what you want exactly. To me, I think what I want is an EA that i could just set and forget. This EA needs to have a low drawdown so that I could manage my risks well and not get my account blown easily at any time. Next, this EA needs to be consistent in its performance and not too crazy or aggressive in its trading style (e.g. by earning you huge profits for a few days then lose a majority part of your profits in the next day or so) that could be a huge danger to my account. Then, the profits that I expect would be not so huge like doubling my account in just one week or two. That I think is too much and unreasonable and also very dangerous. Are there any EA that could do so? In my experience I would say yes. But the truth is, you wont survive for very long. Because those are crazy EA that only give you false hope and kill you at any time without you even know what's going on. I have gone through many of these scam EA in the past. In fact there are tons and tons of EA out there and you wont know whether they really work or not until you have tried it out yourself to see the real truth.
Having said all that, I do have good news to share with you that I did find one EA that works well for me and I'm more than willing to share that with you all. Here it is the link for you to check it out:
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/
Hope that works for you too.

Wish you all the best. Be safe and stay safe. Take good care and God bless you all. Bye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.