What's new

General account blown pls help, i need a mentor asap

Slebz

wednesday i blew my account again. do u guys know a legìt mentor i can contact .. no scammer pls. i want sum1 wellknown

wednesday i blew my account again. do u guys know a legìt mentor i can contact .. no scammer pls. i want sum1 wellknown
I don't know anyone, but a little research and you will figure out your issues by yourself. Maybe you overtrade, overthink, and overleverage. If so, just cut that shit out and keep it moving. And, never revenge trade.

I think trading education needs to be acquired. It is not possible to survive in trading if you cannot acquire proper knowledge. As a trader, I must do money management and risk management and work according to discipline and plan. You can gain a trading education online.

Go and get finance, computer of math background in some serious university if you want to make a shrewd investment in your trading skill. It is unlikely that somebody would reveal a clear route towards successful trading.

Blowing account means you don't properly manage your risk. Just put emphasis on the 2% rule and you will really need to try hard to blow your account.

If you want to become a successful trader then just find a simple strategy that are comfortable with you and stick with it till you know all of its pros and cons.
Leverage the cons using other strategy as an extra confirmation for a confident trade and the focus on its strength by maximizing its risk to reward ratios.

I'm personally using the fibonacci strategy in forex :)

Best of luck to you and your journey in forex :)

You can be your own mentor, you just need to work towards it. Always apply the rule of money management in every trades you make, this way you can protect your capital.

You can keep in touch if you don't mind. Let's run mind and share trade ideas and opportunities. I trade Forex and Crypto.

You have to do back testing first, understand how EA works then you can move to live with small account..do real test with small amount

Try to limit number of trades and lot size, then you will always safe in trading. Dont pull your trigger when it is not the right time to trade, such as high volatility period(news, market opening), when you are bad mood(sad, anxious, nervous, angry, hesitate), when market are flat (side way, bank holiday). If you could follow the mentioned for 3 months, then you will survive longer & longer, just don't do anything stupid.

Blowing account means you don't properly manage your risk. Just put emphasis on the 2% rule and you will really need to try hard to blow your account.

If you want to become a successful trader then just find a simple strategy that are comfortable with you and stick with it till you know all of its pros and cons.
Leverage the cons using other strategy as an extra confirmation for a confident trade and the focus on its strength by maximizing its risk to reward ratios.

I'm personally using the fibonacci strategy in forex :)

Best of luck to you and your journey in forex :)
Agree! I’m in favour of the 2% rule. If you have good risk management in place, you can minimise potential losses and protect your trading capital. By setting clear risk management rules, traders can ensure that they do not over-expose themselves to potential losses, which can help prevent their accounts from being "blown up."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.