What's new

Suggestion Account managers in forex

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muhammad Bilal

Account managers are gaining popularity only go for those who do not approach you first like a person comes to you says he is an account manager don't give your account to him because mostly they are looking for prey so don't go for them some of them might be genuine but who knows, give your account to a person who has a telegram channel and he also gives free signals backtest those signals and when you know that his signals are accurate as he is claiming then give your account to him, for go with the minimum deposit with hin if he says minimum deposit is $ 200 you say your only have $100 bargain brothers bargain if he rejects for $100 then increase it like $ 130 or $150 or $170 i meant to say just bargain because it has sometimes worked for me

Account managers are gaining popularity only go for those who do not approach you first like a person comes to you says he is an account manager don't give your account to him because mostly they are looking for prey so don't go for them some of them might be genuine but who knows, give your account to a person who has a telegram channel and he also gives free signals backtest those signals and when you know that his signals are accurate as he is claiming then give your account to him, for go with the minimum deposit with hin if he says minimum deposit is $ 200 you say your only have $100 bargain brothers bargain if he rejects for $100 then increase it like $ 130 or $150 or $170 i meant to say just bargain because it has sometimes worked for me
Please recommend one the you’ve have used. In the past 8 months I think I have tried about 4 different account managers. They blow accounts within minutes, delete and block you from telegram.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.