What's new

Indicator Action Threshold Software v3.0!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Hello guys. here is version 3.0 of ATS! I tested here yesterday and everything is ok!
I don't really know how to use this indicator, so if anyone knows please share it with us!

Important: the msimg32.dll file must be located in the MT4 root folder. Please check the image attached.

note: i don't really know how to use this new version, i just got it from another forum site and saw it works here! Please, if anyone knows any setup or know how to use it profitably please share it here! I am Brazilian and I don’t know how to use it even watching the video on YouTube of the company that made this indicator.

note 2: I tried to post yesterday but I think the support deleted the post, I don't know why but I will post again without the external links that talk about how it works and an analysis by the developers of some assets with possible market directions.

Attachments

• DLL.PNG
    DLL.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 110
  • ATS 3.0.zip
    421.7 KB · Views: 187
Action threshold software for me thing is a revolutionary its very good if you take your time to find your way around it. The software erases noise from your charts you get to see what you should see. I just wish there was an easy way for me to illustrate for you.. The way they explained it on their courses and the way it works for me is a bit different

I've tried using this 3.0 version after having downloaded it from a couple of other sites. I CANNOT get MT4 to even OPEN once I place the msimg32.dll file in my MT4's root folder. Without the msimg32.dll file, none of the indicators will attach to a chart. I've even tried pasting the msimg32.dll file into the Libraries folder within the MQL4 folder because that's where most .dll files go but again, the 3.0 indicators won't attach to the chart.

Anyone have a working solution for this? I for one would be extremely interested. Been using ATS 2.0 and doing well.

Thanks!

attach the dll file into the main folder where the mt4 terminal is. everything will work this time.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 73
Hello guys. here is version 3.0 of ATS! I tested here yesterday and everything is ok!
I don't really know how to use this indicator, so if anyone knows please share it with us!

Important: the msimg32.dll file must be located in the MT4 root folder. Please check the image attached.

note: i don't really know how to use this new version, i just got it from another forum site and saw it works here! Please, if anyone knows any setup or know how to use it profitably please share it here! I am Brazilian and I don’t know how to use it even watching the video on YouTube of the company that made this indicator.

note 2: I tried to post yesterday but I think the support deleted the post, I don't know why but I will post again without the external links that talk about how it works and an analysis by the developers of some assets with possible market directions.
thanks

Sometimes it's useful to get visual feedback from a script. For example, when a script or cron job exits, or when a long-running build fails. All this software can do.

Can this ATS 3.0 be converted to MT5? Just curious.

I was able to reverse engineer their algorithm and I am finishing developing a version for MT5, gonna put up for sale at MQL5 community market for a small fraction of the price of the original.

The .ex4 version posted here still works, but it is only a matter of time til it stops working after some metatrader update, then you are screwed.

there are many old mt4 builds on the internet. Try it on version 1320. And so gradually up to version 2.3 if it doesn't work. This approach might help.

there are many old mt4 builds on the internet. Try it on version 1320. And so gradually up to version 2.3 if it doesn't work. This approach might help.

I only use my broker´s metatrader build.

Metatrader always auto updates and you can´t do anything about it, so it is pointless to get an older build.

Action threshold software for me thing is a revolutionary its very good if you take your time to find your way around it. The software erases noise from your charts you get to see what you should see. I just wish there was an easy way for me to illustrate for you.. The way they explained it on their courses and the way it works for me is a bit different
Great Post and nice suggestion to do the trading by the using of this new age technology in forex trading business

I am new to using ATS but having difficulty of understanding it specially if and when to find the sweet spot in entering positions

I will be most grateful if there is anyone out there who can share a documentation or strategy how to best use ATS. I think this software is revolutionary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.