What's new

Indicator Advanced Supply and Demand v2.60

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Wondertech45

This is an Advanced Supply and Demand indicator...
It automatically generates supply and demand zones for you, on different timeframes and even calculates the pip value of these zones...

It still goes further to highlight the best zones to trade for the lowest risk possible...

It also features a nested area of Supply or Demand zone, as well as HTF areas...
Enjoy!!!:)

Attachments

• advanced_supply_demand_2.60.zip
    66.6 KB · Views: 314
Maybe try it first. Sometimes supply and demand zone don't mention from short term traders but useful when use in the right way.

It automatically generates supply and demand zones for you, on different timeframes and even calculates the pip value of these zones...

It still goes further to highlight the best zones to trade for the lowest risk possible...

It also features a nested area of Supply or Demand zone, as well as HTF areas...
Makes sense. I will try it out

yeah. I still have problems to determine strong support and resistance, This indi obviously can help my trading

need to try this...

hi, is this for mt4 or mt5?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.