What's new

ADX and PSAR FX Strategy

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

amatorator

I hnow that there is no holy grail of indicators but being able to find a good one poses a challenge to me. Is there someone using the PSAR and ADX indicators (confirmed by PA and S&R) that works for them during scalping and/or day trading? What tips can you provide that can give better chances of winning trades?

Is it an EA or an indicator? I would like to know if anyone has tested it and which results did you obtain. Thanks in advance.

Is it an EA or an indicator? I would like to know if anyone has tested it and which results did you obtain. Thanks in advance.

I hnow that there is no holy grail of indicators but being able to find a good one poses a challenge to me. Is there someone using the PSAR and ADX indicators (confirmed by PA and S&R) that works for them during scalping and/or day trading? What tips can you provide that can give better chances of winning trades?
I think you need to define the entry and exit conditions. not sure if PSAR and ADX can be used to confirm?

ADX (Average Directional Movement Index) and PSAR (Parabolic SAR) are standard Trend Indicators on MT4 and MT5

I think you need to define the entry and exit conditions. not sure if PSAR and ADX can be used to confirm?
Yes you are right

On picture

No1 Should be entry point. SL should be above PSAR
No3 Could close trades or part of it as Red line is still above green and White still above 25
No2 Cross of Red and Green indicate closure of all trades

1684681664539.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.