What's new

AF Investing EA (Cost $7500) For Free

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

kiramatkhan

Auto Money management
Invisible stop loss and take profit
Recommendations.
Work best on EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDCHF, And EURJPY .
work with any type of account Standers, Mini, Cent, STP, ECN.
Developer Recomended TF H1, M30 but i think this EA works best on M5
Minimum Deposit $1000 or $10 (1000 Cent Account)
File set up, Defalt
Forex VPX most Recomended.
i have not source file of this EA if any person can get source file of this EA so please send to me on w h a t s a p p + 92 3 10 nin six eight one nine zero one. Because i want make an other EA on this EA source of file with some defrent, and that EA will very profitable and Agrassive EA.

Attachments

• AF-Investing.ex4
    118.3 KB · Views: 238
put the results you did mate, need to see more than just this. thanks in advanced
Thi is a profitable EA, you need to deposit $2500 or $25 Cent account for one paire but i recomend for EURGBP. nearly my 3Real accounts have been washed. but it is not EA falt. this is my fault, because my every Real account balance was $800 but must need $2500 for one pair for use this EA.

Auto Money management
Recommendations.
File set up, Defalt
i have not source file of this EA if any person can get source file of this EA so please send to me on w h a t s a p p + 92 3 10 nin six eight one nine zero one. Because i want make an other EA on this EA source of file with some defrent, and that EA will very profitable and Agrassive EA.
is look like great EA i ever know bravoo

Auto Money management
Recommendations.
File set up, Defalt
What strategy does this work on?

thank you for sharing this EA
could you share set file also?
if possible, attach of backtest
Dont worry, it is very profitable EA, i think you not need to use on Demo, you can direct use on Real account if you can deposit $2500 and then get risk free earn, i have used this EA.

I have used this EA in the past and sadly speaking the drawdown was huge. In my opinion it was not a good EA for me and so I had stopped using it. It could be because I didn't know what should be the best settings or recommended settings. Anyway that's only my own experience and feedback for this EA. That's all. It may work well for others. No problem. Just make sure you know what you are doing and make the best out of any EA that you are using. Wish you all the best then:)

Auto Money management
Recommendations.
File set up, Defalt
its martingale ea requires big capital

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.