What's new

Agimat fx pro

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Jim

The system completely repaints. It is no good. They also use free indicators. Such as zig zag for their yellow box indicator.

I've purchased agimat few years back. The indicator repaint, and when I cancelled my membership, I was banned immediately even my expiration was still around 3 more weeks.
wow , Mike , you sure, my is going to expire soon so does it banned you from using the indicator?

i bought it , ... theory is sound, but the service is terrible, they wont renew my subscription, wont answer emails and if someone doesnt agree with Dennis, he basically near abuses them and gets all 'defensive. The after sales service has got me disappointed , basically there is none. yes it repaints,. stay clear

I have no problem with Dennis, he seems like a nice guy and people do have success with the system. That being said, I did not have success. The signals repaint so often that it is not reliable at all. At one point I started thinking that if I had just done the complete opposite then I would be rich by now lol.

What's the problem with repainting Indicators? You just need every time more than one indicator to trade or use no indicator who will use only chart formations. But there are really no problem with repainting indicators when you have a second one who confirm your first Indicator. The agitate system works good in higher time frames M30 and above.
But I only trade with EA anymore. Because I did not want to sit on the Computer to earn money. That's makes an EA better and faster for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.