What's new

General Agimat trading systems

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EricFM

I had of Agimat trading systems for a while now. I thought of buying this EA.
Has anyone tried this before? Is it profitable?

Behind a successful trading life there are lots of circumstances. A trader faces various problems and situations in his life and which way he or she overcome his circumstances is important. To achieve trading success a trader sacrifices many things. With ForexOne trading Company I get all sorts of secure trading facilities that help me in my life to become successful. By following their instruction now, I can handle my trading problems.

Hi yes this indicator works well. As long as you wait for the confirmation box after the arrow you should be ok. It works well on 1 hour time frames. Actually it is not bad on the 5 to 15 minute time frames either.

I have Agimat. I find it works ok, but the future predictor is not very reliable, as it changes with the market condition, and therefore you cannot backtest.

I would say the "predictor" is not really accurate, but it gives you an overview of that MIGHT happen in the market within 14 (depends on your settings) candle.

Hi yes this indicator works well. As long as you wait for the confirmation box after the arrow you should be ok. It works well on 1 hour time frames. Actually it is not bad on the 5 to 15 minute time frames either.
In my experience, waiting for the confirmation box doesnt usually work. It tends to signal very late, and by the time it does the price sometimes starts to reverse and the opposing confirmation box triggers.

Hi,
Noticed MT predictor in my friends machine. We normally trade in stocks. While the signals were good after you see the reversals, on live market my friends was finding it difficult to trade. Not a expert in this, overal it seems to work on larger time frame. We are still trying it out before coming to final conclusion.
Regards
SK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.