What's new

Strategy Agimat

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

abhilash

I have been using Agimat trading system for a while now and I am very satisfied with the results.What I like most about it is that it is a clean trading system, easy to use, if you follow the four rules for entering the trades it has higher accuracy, with good risk management Im having excellent results.Another positive thing is that the support is very nice, you get response from the developer very quickly and it is crucial to me.

Attachments

• Agimat.zip
    231.4 KB · Views: 121
Hi. Can you please tell me how to and where open BUY position and open SELL position? Thanks

how to use the indicator agimat and its use at time frame
what market is suitable for the charm in what trend

I have bout Agimat 2018 and 2020, it is very clean and nice template with some customised indicators. It is Licenced so you can not use it free.
If you follow the rules, profit is very good, I can say 95% win rate. BUT there are some problems, it is very heavy template, so you can not keep it open on all charts which is pain. Also, about its indicators, there are not very special, you can find some other free indicators exactly like Agimat ones, you just to have a Strategy.

I have bout Agimat 2018 and 2020, it is very clean and nice template with some customised indicators. It is Licenced so you can not use it free.
If you follow the rules, profit is very good, I can say 95% win rate. BUT there are some problems, it is very heavy template, so you can not keep it open on all charts which is pain. Also, about its indicators, there are not very special, you can find some other free indicators exactly like Agimat ones, you just to have a Strategy.

Hi! where did you purchase the Agimat ?

Wow, programmers are really rising in the Philippines! Agimat as far as I know is a Filipino word, meaning amulet. Any Filipinos here too? :)

I have been using Agimat trading system for a while now and I am very satisfied with the results.What I like most about it is that it is a clean trading system, easy to use, if you follow the four rules for entering the trades it has higher accuracy, with good risk management Im having excellent results.Another positive thing is that the support is very nice, you get response from the developer very quickly and it is crucial to me.

Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.