What's new

Am a Beginner in forex and in need of help

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
this is the best thing for beginner like you.

1. invest in your self first. equip yourself with the right knowledge. find an mentor that will guide you..
2. start a demo trading account. this will save you from losing your hard earned money.

this is the best thing for beginner like you.

1. invest in your self first. equip yourself with the right knowledge. find an mentor that will guide you..
2. start a demo trading account. this will save you from losing your hard earned money.
This.

Absolutely start with a demo account and get comfortable with the leverages and everything. Follow the news and start out small.

Even I suggest starting off with a demo account so that there is no money at risk, and it can help to develop and learn about forex and its markets.

I'm trading with FXTM and I feel bad. FXTM is not good broker. The spread is too big and the MT4 often disconnected. It is hard to make transactions if your MT4 facing some issue. You can lose your chance. I think I will find another forex broker that fair and good enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.