What's new

Any one know the best broker?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Naviystiles

Hi does any one know which is the best broker with no swap and low spread and easy to withdraw.. also how long does it take to be a professional trader

FP Markets is a good choice, I have been trading with them for a while now, their spreads are some of the tightest out there (at least in the major pairs- Averages 0 for most part of the day in EURUSD)

If you choose their Raw Spreads account, the commission charged per lot is 6$ per round lot, which is slightly cheaper than other similar ECN brokers.

Hi does any one know which is the best broker with no swap and low spread and easy to withdraw.. also how long does it take to be a professional trader
I've been doing research on Forex for 2 years now and I've yet to come across a broker that does not have swaps, if one exists then it most likely can't be trusted, like for example you'll have withdrawing issues, customer support not getting back to you etc. It takes years to become a professional trader.

I trade with FP Markets, and I recommend trading with them. Spreads are lower and consistent even during high volatile market movements.

As a trader, I know there is no best broker, but there are a few good brokers.

Trade with brokers that are regulated and have shown reliability. For instance, I trade with FP Markets regulated by ASIC and have shown reliability by being one the oldest brokers in the forex business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.