What's new

Any promising strategy or indicators?

kika12345

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you have a good strategy that is promising. I of course know that there are no so called "best strategy" but is there any kind of strategy that works in a longterm and has a good successrate..?

There's no strategy that works 100% of the time. The key is to combine as many as possible.

1. Know your candle stick patterns
2. Know your support or resistance
3. Know you supply or demand area and be able to differentiate them from a rallying point
4. Know how to draw your trend lines and supply or demand lines
5. Know price action (very important)
6. Use the above with moving averages or indicators you prefer.

You will limit your losses and consistently make profit.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you have a good strategy that is promising. I of course know that there are no so called "best strategy" but is there any kind of strategy that works in a long-term and has a good success rate..?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you have a good strategy that is promising. I of course know that there are no so called "best strategy" but is there any kind of strategy that works in a longterm and has a good successrate..?
price action is the best strategy

There are plenty of strategies that use indicators that also work, I think. It depends on the trader which one they'll use.

There's no strategy that works 100% of the time. The key is to combine as many as possible.

1. Know your candle stick patterns
2. Know your support or resistance
3. Know you supply or demand area and be able to differentiate them from a rallying point
4. Know how to draw your trend lines and supply or demand lines
5. Know price action (very important)
6. Use the above with moving averages or indicators you prefer.

You will limit your losses and consistently make profit.
Right, Work on these basics start from the basics, will pay dividends in the future

There is no strategy that works perfectly, but for studying market patterns helped me the most in gaining profits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.