What's new

Anyone know of any good trading schools online?

Tinashemk1

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have attended a trading school online before? I would like to go to one, if anyone has any info or advice please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Why do you need a trading school if you can find all the information online?There are good forex traders who teach for free on youtube.

goto to youtube and look for training from Adam khoo - it think it is a great starting point (he has some great materials on forex trading for beginers and online aswell.

I don’t think paid material is of any good use. You can find valuable content online. You can start from Babypips.

There are plenty good ones. The key is choosing one that suits your psychology and trading style to allow for maximum profitability

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have attended a trading school online before? I would like to go to one, if anyone has any info or advice please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

If you want to, you can join my mentorshp. I am free to show how it works, before you start at all. We can do this during a call and then I can share my screen.

You get:
  1. Live 1-on-1 teachings, which will be recorded for you
  2. All of my notes
  3. Part of the payment can be used for account managment. Like this you can see exactly how I trade and you will get profit as well.
  4. Available for calls and texts outside of the classes. I know my students like to see things live in the chart as well.
  5. No time limit, as everyone is different.
  6. You will be put in my group of students. We have a dropbox, where I upload my analyses, update them every day and my students also upload their own logbooks/homework there.
How do I trade?
The trading I do is based on market maker trading. The financial market is being manipulated by the banks. We small retailers are not their target, however we do get manipulated. So what can we do? We have to trade with the market makers. This is also how I got FTMO funded.

How do I teach?
The first phase is for you to master the basics. We will do a lot of replay testing together. After this we build a logbook with you expecting things to happen in the market. We will review this logbook together as well. In the second phase you will trade and build proof of your own trading abilities. We will go from step 1 to the final step, which is you being profitable.

What do I expect from you?
You will have to go through my notes and you need to follow what I am teaching. You can not mix other stuff. After I have taught you a simple setup that will make you money, then I will give you more freedom. That is also when we dive deeper into the advanced setups.

There are many websites that share good information about forex trading. Investopedia and babypips are my forever favourites. And the good part is you won’t have to spend even a single penny to learn.

With countless sources available online, spending money on a trading school is not a wise choice. You can check out several podcasts, youtube videos, forex forums and blogs for gathering information about the forex market.

By the way, demo account is provided for the development of trading but things have been changed by new traders. They find interest in practice trading but they don’t want to learn something from Forex. In addition, this is the first and major mistake they do.

The school of pipsology is the best one I can think of. If you have kept some budget for learning, then you can also take up udemy’s forex trading course.

The best trading school is yourself. Nobody will teach you how to fail and learn from your mistakes. Just learn the free material you find online and then train your brain and eyes on charts. You need to make your own experience in order to become successful.

Generally wasting time. When you pay money for education it motivates you to do something, free courses is a trash.

This is true. It is called having a skin in the game. If you have invested money in education - you are more liable to make it work and hence you become more engaged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.