What's new

Anyone looking for the Nitro FX EA

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
That's Right I have it And here it Comes Just for you I hope you like it and please show me some Love lol :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Tks for sharing. Would it be safe to use only $100 with standard account and use lot size 0.01 with EURUSD to trade with this EA? How much roughly would be the monthly profits and what would roughly be the Drawdown like?

Seems like no reply at all from the thread owner. Just share the EA without sharing other helpful info and disappeared. Strange.

Seems like no reply at all from the thread owner. Just share the EA without sharing other helpful info and disappeared. Strange.
Sure is. I'm not sure whether it is helpful or not or whether the issue is with the membership function. People just load up lots of random text and files to see whether they can download something that they want. ?! Who knows:X3:

Correct me if I'm wrong, after reading the instruction manual given in the folder, I think this is not an EA (expert advisor) but an indicator that gives you signal of when to enter and when to exit. Simple as that. For those who are interested to place trades manually, this might be a helpful tool. But for those who need an EA to place trades for you, this may not be suitable for you. That's my take on this matter.

Tks for sharing. Would it be safe to use only $100 with standard account and use lot size 0.01 with EURUSD to trade with this EA? How much roughly would be the monthly profits and what would roughly be the Drawdown like?
yes you can use it with 100 if you like but I only up load for free I do not give Support at all you need to work things out your self's clapping hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.