What's new

Are you guys interested in the Holy Grail system?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hendrickwyatt

I have this whole year using the Holy Grail and to be fully honest it's been doing great, more especially in 15m. I didn't wanna share this tool yet as I wanted to understand it well but now that I do I would like to share it to whoever interested.

I have this whole year using the Holy Grail and to be fully honest it's been doing great, more especially in 15m. I didn't wanna share this tool yet as I wanted to understand it well but now that I do I would like to share it to whoever interested.
I'm interested in the strategy.

It must be working let's give it a try.. A year is enough to gain experience with anything you come across

I’m also interested in the grail

This system is full i think everyone should try it... I get early signals with combinations of other indicators so far i can say its a holly grail its for mt5 only check it out

Attachments

• 1Boa ZigZag Arrows Duplex.ex5
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • BC Trend Point.ex5
    38.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Boa ZigZag Arrows MT5 Indicator.ex5
    10.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Boa_ZigZag_Arrows_Duplex.ex5
    24 KB · Views: 6
  • rubdfx-bradmastra.ex5
    23.8 KB · Views: 21
  • shved-supply-and-demand-indicator.ex5
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Support Demand.ex5
    50.1 KB · Views: 9
  • zig-zag-nk-arrows.ex5
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ZigzagColor.ex5
    27 KB · Views: 7
Here is the image of how it should look like when plugged in mt5 software no lagging at all

Attachments

• 20220921_112400.jpg
    20220921_112400.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 25
Honestly, I don’t believe in a holy grail system because not all strategies work according to different market conditions. I think it is better to learn how to move with the market to avoid major loss on the whole. Also, everyone has different plans, right? I don’t think relying on one strategy is wise. Traders should be open to revising their ideas to try to make more profit as they move along in their journey.

I am interested, kindly share

Honestly, I don’t believe in a holy grail system because not all strategies work according to different market conditions. I think it is better to learn how to move with the market to avoid major loss on the whole. Also, everyone has different plans, right? I don’t think relying on one strategy is wise. Traders should be open to revising their ideas to try to make more profit as they move along in their journey.
I have the same feelings. No matter how good your system is, it can’t beat the always-changing market conditions.You have to maintain your edge by backtesting and updating your strategies from time-to-time.

AM INTERESTED HELP ME

Honestly, I highly doubt that any Holy Grail trading system would work for anyone and everyone alike. The success of any trading system would also depend upon the knowledge, skills and risk management of the trader who uses this system. Still, feel free to share your knowledge with us.

Where do I get the system

I don’t believe in the holy grail but this one seems to be an interesting thread. Has it worked for anyone? If it has, do share your experiences. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.