What's new

Are you looking for a broker?

Barren

If yes, then I would advice you to join up through this link :

After you opened your STP or ECN account, fund it with at least $500 and I'll give you an EA with set file that could earn you up to 4k a month.
This EA can only be used with this broker to be profitable.
When you opened your STP or ECN account and have funded it with $500, then contact me on FB (Barren Cohen) with your e-mail and I'll sent you the EA with profitable set file, backtest and more information.
This broker is already active since 2005 and gives you an extra $10 no deposit bonus on STP account.

Cheers

After you opened your STP or ECN account, fund it with at least $500 and I'll give you an EA with set file that could earn you up to 4k a month.
When you opened your STP or ECN account and have funded it with $500, then contact me on FB (Barren Cohen) with your e-mail and I'll sent you the EA with profitable set file, backtest and more information.
This broker is already active since 2005 and gives you an extra $10 no deposit bonus on STP account.

Cheers
Traders use different types of trading techniques and I think according to the trading requirement and capability so the right trading technique you can choose in your trading to lead a comfortable trading life. As a scalper I select ForexOne the best broker for any types of trading techniques. They give the – low spread from 0.4 pips, instant trade execution, no commission, no restriction for pending orders, flexible leverage to make good money.

Cheers
Sorry guys, but this post is wrong. Asked the admin the remove it

I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choose of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading from long time. I change many brokers im my trading life. At last I found TP Global FX. It is perfect for me because of their easy techniques of trading, low spread and dynamic leverage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.