What's new

General (Ask) Does anyone have Forex Steam EA?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Multidia

HI! I read on some articles that Forex Steam EA is the best forex robot so far. Does anyone have this EA? I aprreciate very much if anyone could share it in this forum. Much thanks before.. :notworthy:

forex-steam-results.jpg

Forex Steam Results From 2012 Until Today!

HI! I read on some articles that Forex Steam EA is the best forex robot so far. Does anyone have this EA? I aprreciate very much if anyone could share it in this forum. Much thanks before.. :notworthy:

View attachment 3846

Forex Steam Results From 2012 Until Today!

The same developer also has Forex Fury, now in V2 but my experience with it is terrible even though they have bene showing good results. The Risk is 29pips and reward is 5 pips. So for ever loss, it takes 6 trading to recover. Mine has always blown accounts each time I have tried, for both V1 and V2 of forex fury

The same developer also has Forex Fury, now in V2 but my experience with it is terrible even though they have bene showing good results. The Risk is 29pips and reward is 5 pips. So for ever loss, it takes 6 trading to recover. Mine has always blown accounts each time I have tried, for both V1 and V2 of forex fury
Thanks @Nawaoo for the review.. Seems like the reviews are not as good as the truth..

Wew...
Wew.. thanks for the info!

I use steam in with the basic settings on eur/usd and with the time restricted settings on other pairs. in my opinion is it good ea with good results

I had the same experience with both versions and both EA's, sadly the only one making real money with expert advisors are the coders and the marketers of the ea. :cautious:

sometime is because of the settings there have on the system... the setting are everything... if you can get the settings rights then the robot is useless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.