What's new

Astral Trend Finder symtem

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

toido

Regardless of whether you are an experienced or a beginner trader, you can use this system. Astral Trend Finder is a one of a kind system which is very easy to understand and achieve a very high success rate with. If you’re looking for the best Forex system, you’re definitely in the right place because Astral Trend Finder, in my opinion, is the best solution. I believe this is the only Forex trading system you’ll ever need to consistently succeed in Forex! Along with a few standard indicators, this system uses couple of custom indicators. You will have to install them on your MetaTrader4 platform to trade the system. Once these indicators are already set up on your charts, you are ready to go. My system is user-friendly, practical and simple. There are only two types of entry rules - the buy and sell entry. The system works on all time frames from the 1 Minute (M1) to Daily (D1). Unlike other systems, you will have the power to choose your preferred timeframe which you think works best for you. I recommend for beginners to use the 1 Hour (H1) timeframe during volatile sessions and the 15 Minute (M15) timeframe during quieter sessions. This system is profitable for different types of trading strategies. You can be a scalper, a day trader or a swing trader when using the system - you can decide! Follow the step-by-step instructions, and I’m sure you’ll be able to attain what you’ve been aiming to achieve for yourself with Forex trading.

This system is profitable for different types of trading strategies. You can be a scalper, a day trader or a swing trader when using the system - you can decide! Follow the step-by-step instructions, and I’m sure you’ll be able to attain what you’ve been aiming to achieve for yourself with Forex trading.

Attachments

• AstralTrendFinder.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
Agree Tradeology indicators are very simple to use.. While i would like some EAs based on this, this is a good one start with to finetune your skills

This system is profitable for different types of trading strategies. You can be a scalper, a day trader or a swing trader when using the system - you can decide! Follow the step-by-step instructions, and I’m sure you’ll be able to attain what you’ve been aiming to achieve for yourself with Forex trading.
what is the accuracy of this system ?

I've heard of this one before. I really question the accuracy but no one spends the time to really test it, it seems. Or maybe the reason no one says how good it is, is because they found out it is not good and don't want to waste time posting on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.