What's new

Report ASTROBOT BY RITA AND THE GREEN TEAM

madgar29

Hello everyone,

I am not saying they scammed me and I have no Ill will towards these people. However, I want to tell you my story let me get it off my chest. Also anyone in contact with Rita or their team or the other guy, I need to get in contact with them still ASAP. It is odd how many websites they have and how Rita and green team made this but to activate I went to a different EA developer website, which btw never activated my accounts. starting over......

I invested 230 bucks in the ASTROBOT ULTIMATE, - send me an email 100% tech support will even remote assistance. I bought it people on this forum even said they were legit and they been selling EAs for years. So I bought it..... I read the manuals, hey a brokerage recommendation and on the manual for this bot awesome. the current one I have is just not giving me good profits, they do not have ECN. lets try it out.

so I sign up for FXCHOICE, no where in the manual did it say US users by ware you cannot credit card, or bank wire USD to this brokerage...
FXCHOICE - two weird things here they accept usd, and i can withdraw usd, but they will not allow me to depsoit it? why? ANYWAYS. I spent 2 days up all the hours trying to figure this out. how to get my USD in there.

It is nice they have over 20 ways of putting currency into your account I will give them that (However I wanted USD in my brokerage period - no other currency no bitcoin just let me put in usd. both brokerage and the Vload was very friendly and worked with me and my bank. Vload is in poland. my limit goal was to fund this account for this ea to run, at 600USD. so I put a order in with VLOAD for 600. 627 total 20 service charge 7 for using my credit card, if you use your bank ACH they will cut the 7 bucks. I was like whatever as usual I go over my budget that is fine I can live with 27 over.

I use the voucher with FXCHOICE, they first say your amount will be 560 in the account. I was like really? 40 bucks to put money in it? man... im bummed. I hit submit, summary comes up, I get reimbursed the 40. back up to 600, then I get two bonuses. so my account is at 840.72 or something. I cannot withdraw my 240 bonus but I can trade with it. So I was happy two days figuring out how to fund my account and my bank yes my bank was trying to keep me safe but it was just annoying. Here I am wanting to Forex trade with an EA waiting for this brokerage.

At the same time here I am emailing Rita, btw I even skype messaged her no response. I have emailed Rita email twice saying I need help, I have sent in two tickets where you enter your brokerage accounts which i put the right ones in but hey this EA is not activated on these accounts. I am so frustrated. First I need to know what type of account i need ECN or Classic? I need to know what leverage I really needed to save my money a little intill I grow has a trader. what pairs, hey this manual says only run this thing during london and us sessions, but in the EA settings many EAs have this you set what times to run........... this is a professional over 15 years they say in forex, tells me to run certain times but for 230 bucks I cannot get two buttoms to tell me when to start and stop in GMT time? I cannot get a response, I asked for remote assistance.

I said screw it while I wait for an email from Rita, lets create two accounts 1:200 leverage, which is too big for me, lets do ECN enchanced mt4. I should be alright ECN i hear the data is better but rumors are rumors. So I created demo and live. I turn on demo setup EA, this ea is not registered. click on button put in my order ID new password put in my account numbers. the activation page btw does not even tell me what accounts are activated on it never asked me if it was demo or live. and it never activated. 2 more days. the screen btw says it activates in 3 mintues. close mt4 and open your good. doesnt work. 2 days I am waiting I submit a ticket hey here is order number here is my account numbers this is what i already entered they are still not activated. and this isnt rita now this is some other website called.

So now my accounts are not activated on my EA. I been waiting for support. still waiting. I am just frustated with the entire deal. I guess long run I need to learn to be patient. But one thing bugs me sure they will get my accounts straightened out but why not add gmt start and stop times? come on man.

I emailed Rita okay i bought your product, i signed up for your brokerage I hope you enjoy that free 250usd referral. DO I use ECN account classic? what pairs? etc...etc...etc.... when can we remote assist. 2 or 3 days later I email here again hey I I need help.

Has I right this post I get a email from rita saying the accounts dont matter and here to help. but i swore i asked many questions ;) lol. thats my story i am sure within a week they will have me set up trading with astrobot im just frustrated is all.

Hello everyone,

I am not saying they scammed me and I have no Ill will towards these people. However, I want to tell you my story let me get it off my chest. Also anyone in contact with Rita or their team or the other guy, I need to get in contact with them still ASAP. It is odd how many websites they have and how Rita and green team made this but to activate I went to a different EA developer website, which btw never activated my accounts. starting over......

I invested 230 bucks in the ASTROBOT ULTIMATE, - send me an email 100% tech support will even remote assistance. I bought it people on this forum even said they were legit and they been selling EAs for years. So I bought it..... I read the manuals, hey a brokerage recommendation and on the manual for this bot awesome. the current one I have is just not giving me good profits, they do not have ECN. lets try it out.

so I sign up for FXCHOICE, no where in the manual did it say US users by ware you cannot credit card, or bank wire USD to this brokerage...
FXCHOICE - two weird things here they accept usd, and i can withdraw usd, but they will not allow me to depsoit it? why? ANYWAYS. I spent 2 days up all the hours trying to figure this out. how to get my USD in there.

It is nice they have over 20 ways of putting currency into your account I will give them that (However I wanted USD in my brokerage period - no other currency no bitcoin just let me put in usd. both brokerage and the Vload was very friendly and worked with me and my bank. Vload is in poland. my limit goal was to fund this account for this ea to run, at 600USD. so I put a order in with VLOAD for 600. 627 total 20 service charge 7 for using my credit card, if you use your bank ACH they will cut the 7 bucks. I was like whatever as usual I go over my budget that is fine I can live with 27 over.

I use the voucher with FXCHOICE, they first say your amount will be 560 in the account. I was like really? 40 bucks to put money in it? man... im bummed. I hit submit, summary comes up, I get reimbursed the 40. back up to 600, then I get two bonuses. so my account is at 840.72 or something. I cannot withdraw my 240 bonus but I can trade with it. So I was happy two days figuring out how to fund my account and my bank yes my bank was trying to keep me safe but it was just annoying. Here I am wanting to Forex trade with an EA waiting for this brokerage.

At the same time here I am emailing Rita, btw I even skype messaged her no response. I have emailed Rita email twice saying I need help, I have sent in two tickets where you enter your brokerage accounts which i put the right ones in but hey this EA is not activated on these accounts. I am so frustrated. First I need to know what type of account i need ECN or Classic? I need to know what leverage I really needed to save my money a little intill I grow has a trader. what pairs, hey this manual says only run this thing during london and us sessions, but in the EA settings many EAs have this you set what times to run........... this is a professional over 15 years they say in forex, tells me to run certain times but for 230 bucks I cannot get two buttoms to tell me when to start and stop in GMT time? I cannot get a response, I asked for remote assistance.

I said screw it while I wait for an email from Rita, lets create two accounts 1:200 leverage, which is too big for me, lets do ECN enchanced mt4. I should be alright ECN i hear the data is better but rumors are rumors. So I created demo and live. I turn on demo setup EA, this ea is not registered. click on button put in my order ID new password put in my account numbers. the activation page btw does not even tell me what accounts are activated on it never asked me if it was demo or live. and it never activated. 2 more days. the screen btw says it activates in 3 mintues. close mt4 and open your good. doesnt work. 2 days I am waiting I submit a ticket hey here is order number here is my account numbers this is what i already entered they are still not activated. and this isnt rita now this is some other website called.

So now my accounts are not activated on my EA. I been waiting for support. still waiting. I am just frustated with the entire deal. I guess long run I need to learn to be patient. But one thing bugs me sure they will get my accounts straightened out but why not add gmt start and stop times? come on man.

I emailed Rita okay i bought your product, i signed up for your brokerage I hope you enjoy that free 250usd referral. DO I use ECN account classic? what pairs? etc...etc...etc.... when can we remote assist. 2 or 3 days later I email here again hey I I need help.

Has I right this post I get a email from rita saying the accounts dont matter and here to help. but i swore i asked many questions ;) lol. thats my story i am sure within a week they will have me set up trading with astrobot im just frustrated is all.
Can i havee the EA

Hello everyone,

I invested 230 bucks in the ASTROBOT ULTIMATE, - send me an email 100% tech support will even remote assistance. I bought it people on this forum even said they were legit and they been selling EAs for years. So I bought it..... I read the manuals, hey a brokerage recommendation and on the manual for this bot awesome. the current one I have is just not giving me good profits, they do not have ECN. lets try it out....

I am in another group, who they use FXCHOICE for their broker, and they been complaining quite a bit recently. Someone also stated they were hacked, and they took a break from this broker.

Not sure what is going on with them, but something is up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks