What's new

Back testing of forex strategies

kishore569033

Hello Guyz,

I would like to ask you if you know any backtesting software for Forex EA's other than MT4, sometimes MT4 doesnt provide accurate data for backtesting EA

Hello Guyz,

I would like to ask you if you know any backtesting software for Forex EA's other than MT4, sometimes MT4 doesnt provide accurate data for backtesting EA
I use Soft4FX Forex Simulator on the mt4 and it's pretty resourceful.

Why is it important to use Backtesting for forex strategies? Even the backtesting sometimes does not provide accurate data like the MT4.

Forex strategy should be developed for trading. If a trader cannot develop a strategy, he will never be able to survive in trading. I have survived in the forex world by trading for a long time. Because I had patience and practice, I was able to survive in trading.

Hey it would mean the world if you can allow me to use the full license for soft4x please, I am trying to backtest as much as i can and with current situations it's hard to afford it

Strategy is at the core of trading profits. If a trader does not follow the correct strategy, he will never be able to make a consistent profit in trading. I have been able to make some profit by trading for a long time and gaining knowledge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.