What's new

BEAST SUPER SIGNAL INDICATOR

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Here's the best indicator about 70% accurate.

M1 is for binary expiry -5 minutes

I recommend that you use on M15 or H1

Good lucky!!!(y)

Hello I am a support staff member for Beast Trading Software and one of our clients who is a member of this forum alerted us to this thread. I hope to clear up a few things in this post.

Our first version we ever released V1.00 was unfortunately de-compiled illegally and also renamed and has been shared multiple times online, which is also the same version been shared here. This version has a bug in it that causes it to repaint, which was promptly fixed in V1.01. All our clients at the time were given the new fixed non repainting version, however one of them was not very honest and shared the repainting version which has since gone viral in the trading community.

Since then we have evolved, modified, and improved our now famous Beast Super Signal indicator. The latest version is V3.6 and has vastly changed if compared to the original V1.00.

Our indicator is up to 70-80% accurate. Yes it is not 100% perfect and sometimes it will have a loss just like every other indicator as no indicator can be 100% accurate. Our indicator is not the holy grail nor a miracle money machine indicator.

It is quite normal if some of the arrows are not all accurate, not every signal will be 100%, and sometimes it can be incorrect. If an indicator shows perfect arrows every time, then it is a repainting indicator.

The Beast Super Signal indicator uses proprietary custom internal strategies, and core logic to predict the future market price, but sometimes just like anything else it can be incorrect especially due to strong fundamental news, or high impact news events.

Nothing or no one in the world can predict the future market price, we can only speculate future price based on previous historical price data.

That being said we are very proud of our indicator and we currently have nearly 800 happy clients worldwide and our indicator is ranked in the top on MQL5 with a perfect 5 star rating. We hope this clears up any doubts or questions you may have or had. Stay well and happy trading!.

Hello I am a support staff member for Beast Trading Software and one of our clients who is a member of this forum alerted us to this thread. I hope to clear up a few things in this post.

Our first version we ever released V1.00 was unfortunately de-compiled illegally and also renamed and has been shared multiple times online, which is also the same version been shared here. This version has a bug in it that causes it to repaint, which was promptly fixed in V1.01. All our clients at the time were given the new fixed non repainting version, however one of them was not very honest and shared the repainting version which has since gone viral in the trading community.

Since then we have evolved, modified, and improved our now famous Beast Super Signal indicator. The latest version is V3.6 and has vastly changed if compared to the original V1.00.

Our indicator is up to 70-80% accurate. Yes it is not 100% perfect and sometimes it will have a loss just like every other indicator as no indicator can be 100% accurate. Our indicator is not the holy grail nor a miracle money machine indicator.

It is quite normal if some of the arrows are not all accurate, not every signal will be 100%, and sometimes it can be incorrect. If an indicator shows perfect arrows every time, then it is a repainting indicator.

The Beast Super Signal indicator uses proprietary custom internal strategies, and core logic to predict the future market price, but sometimes just like anything else it can be incorrect especially due to strong fundamental news, or high impact news events.

Nothing or no one in the world can predict the future market price, we can only speculate future price based on previous historical price data.

That being said we are very proud of our indicator and we currently have nearly 800 happy clients worldwide and our indicator is ranked in the top on MQL5 with a perfect 5 star rating. We hope this clears up any doubts or questions you may have or had. Stay well and happy trading!.

agrre with that quotation, nothing can predict future market price. we only speculate, then wish luck

Does it repaints? We need not waste time on an indicator if it repaints. I dont mind having non repaiting version that expires after a week, i can test, confirm and purchase

I have tried it, its good with other trend trading indicator but repaint thou, you just need confirmation to use it

I r
does it work in forex?
its repainted a lot.ive tried it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.