What's new

Beast super signal latest version 3.6

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

The254boy

Anyone with beast super signal indicator latest version, version 3.6. please share:sneaky: The one everyone seems to have is version 1 and it's signal disappears sometimes

Last edited:
After the signal appears, if the trend continues, the signal will disappear on Version 1 ,I hope to publish the new version I did not have, and thanks :giggle:Ok hand

One is still better i purchased and its crap

Hello bilal1947, that is a strong statement to make including making an impossible comparison.

V1.00 is our first version released in 2017 which repaints. Since then we have evolved, modified, and improved our famous Beast Super Signal indicator. The latest version is V3.6 and has vastly changed if compared to the original V1.00 and does not repaint.

Our indicator is up to 70% accurate. Yes it is not 100% perfect and sometimes it will have a loss just like every other indicator as NO indicator can be 100% accurate. Our indicator is not the holy grail and we have never marketed it as that.

It is quite normal if some of the arrows are not all accurate, not every signal will be 100%, and sometimes it can be incorrect. If an indicator shows perfect arrows every time, then it is a repainting indicator.

The Beast Super Signal indicator uses proprietary custom internal strategies, and core logic to predict the future market price, but sometimes just like anything else it can be incorrect especially due to strong fundamental news, or high impact news events.

Nothing or no one in the world can predict the future market price, we can only speculate future price based on previous historical price data.

That being said we are very proud of our indicator and we currently have over 600 happy clients worldwide and our indicator is ranked in the top on MQL5 with a perfect 5 star rating.

We would be happy to assist you in utilizing the indicator successfully and you are welcome to email us.

Using an older version of beast super signal still gives you a great chance of making money in the market. I suggest getting the Beast super signal scanner as well.

Use Beast super signal with Fibonaci trends indicator. and only take a signal that is aligned with what Fibonaci trend is showing. it works 100% that way. on all time frames.
Tested it for 3 months and profited all of my trades.
But watch out for news release, I would recommend not to trade 5 min b4 news release and one hour after news release.

Happy trading

In my experience, the indicator always jumps to the highest / lowest point, which actually makes good trading impossible. you can only use it as a confirmation.

In my opinion the Beast indicator follows always the highest / lowest market price.
It´s very hard to decide a trading approach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.