What's new

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER INDICATOR INSTALLER

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
That looks good. Need to learn that. I will be looking to use this indicator, as I think that it will be a good tool assisting in profitable trades.

BTMM is now a free strategy, there is loads of info on YouTube on how to effectively use it. below I attached a pdf to give insight, But on how to trade using the template in harmony with the concepts described in the pdf please search videos on YouTube you will get all the necessary info.

Attachments

• THE MARKET MAKER METHOD.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 466
BTMM is now a free strategy, there is loads of info on YouTube on how to effectively use it. below I attached a pdf to give insight, But on how to trade using the template in harmony with the concepts described in the pdf please search videos on YouTube you will get all the necessary info.

Hi. Thank you very much. Please confirm on how to load it on mt4. Which folder please?

Hi. Thank you very much. Please confirm on how to load it on mt4. Which folder please?
by running the setup, automatically they will be added, just close any open MT4 platform and reopen then you will see the template, click on the "M15 FXCM with stop hunt" template

by running the setup, automatically they will be added, just close any open MT4 platform and reopen then you will see the template, click on the "M15 FXCM with stop hunt" template

Hi. Thanks for your time and response however am still lost please. The file is a "rar" extension. It's not opening or giving any options for setting it up

Can u please send us also the template file then we dont have to configure it?
Open mt4 and there select "file => open data folder". Once its open the open the templates folder. There you will find the template file.

Can u please send us also the template file then we dont have to configure it?
Open mt4 and there select "file => open data folder". Once its open the open the templates folder. There you will find the template file.

I agree with him it is absolutely important that students has the same setting template like tutor, to avoid seeing different things than tutor

Although I believe apart from the 8EMA, 13EMA, 50EMA, 200EMA, 800EMA you have to tweak the MA setting, the TDI usedefault setting, ADR marker period 14, pivot daily

Now I see what the student requested, from the archive I have more than 20 indicators and absolutley not knowing which one are really used. I try thru all of them but could not get a similar chart like the adm show in #1 please release the current template you use

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.