What's new

Before stepping into Forex, make Sure to know every little thing about it

I one hundred percent agree,,, know EXACTLY what you are doing or you can be risking alot, study and work on some demo accounts before diving into Forex, also be sure to use and investigate the best tools to assist you in trading and most importantly have enough equity for you trades

one thing what is important in my opinion. Do not stay to long in demo accounts. Make sure that you trade with real money. For beginners make a mikro or cent account. You don´t loose much money but it is quite important for the psyche to deal with the loss of money. Because the loss is always a part of the trader's life.

I still think it’s better to start with a demo account. After all, a beginner knows nothing about trading. And first, it’s better to test some kind of trading strategy, indicators or robot there than to immediately lose your real deposits by testing other people’s developments that you don’t yet understand and don’t know whether they will be profitable in trading or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.