What's new

Belly FX Forex System That Works

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Fx_learn

I have been seeing some crazy hype on a system called Belly Fx that I want to test it.

I will find the system which seems to be based on price action support and resistance with reversal candle pattern.

Hope to get some favorable results on the DEMO over the next coming days before trying it out on a live account.

If you have it, please share screenshots of your trades so we learn how to use it.

I have been seeing some crazy hype on a system called Belly Fx that I want to test it.

I will find the system which seems to be based on price action support and resistance with reversal candle pattern.

Hope to get some favorable results on the DEMO over the next coming days before trying it out on a live account.

If you have it, please share screenshots of your trades so we learn how to use it.
Do you mean this system?

I want it too but all systems are lagging indicators meaning no guarantee for profit but I would be good to try it since it does more of price action analysis for you

Posting or replying same post answer in multiple threads will be regarded as serious spamming and will get auto delete of account permanently. Ex: You posted a reply to a thread " Thank you for this share, will update soon.... The same reply you copy and post in multiple thread replies will be a serious spamming.

H

How good is this system, my brother? Please share results whenever you can. We would all appreciate it so much!

all systems are lagging indicators meaning no guarantee for profit but I would be good to try it since it does more of price action analysis for you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.