What's new

Best and worst broker experience

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I see that you're looking for brokers who are ea friendly. There are some of them but not on majority. Also be careful when you're using a scalping ea because some brokers require to open a different account for scalping.
FBS is a EA friendly Brooker as IC market

i can definitely recommend Fbs, i've already traded there with different EA´s, and it works very well, also the payouts go very fast, which i also like very much are the high leverages with which you can trade there, for example you can trade with 1:2000

How IC market work for withdrawal??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Forex market has been known as world’s largest retail market place. The main investors of this market are – central banks, corporate offices, big banks and retail traders. By providing fluent and flexible earning opportunities the market is growing popularity. My broker is ForexOne that is very co-operative and helpful. They always stand by me in any difficult situation and they give continuous service by 24/7. They give fluent and effective trading environment.

A broker is an important element in forex trading. Without broker a trader cannot trade in forex market. It is the main duty as a trader is to choose a good broker or him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in forex market. I had faced same problem while i was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last I found TP Global FX. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.01 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:500. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. They also have diverse tradable instrument. There are 56 pairs of FX in their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them.

Ive never actually had a bad broker experience. I started with Oanda which is a highly regulated US broker. Im currently using kot4x which is easy to deposit and withdraw using cash app and has 500:1 leverage

I will go for FreshForex. Excellent if you are doing scalping. While don’t really wish to share any negative experience, as I believe in positive memories.

I would say that most of the big names out there are trustworthy and legal. If I had to make a top 5 list it would look something like this:
  1. Plus500
  2. Forex.com
  3. eToro
  4. IC Markets
  5. IG

From my personal experience,I would rate FP Markets as The best broker. They are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years.

Their trading conditions are the best and I still trade with them for this reasonAnd as for the worst broker, ICmarkets was my worst decision. Their platforms would freeze regularly and to top it off their customer support was a nightmare to deal with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.