What's new

Best brokers out there

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
There are several good brokers out there, and out of the brokers, I find FP Markets and ICM since they offer some of the lowest commission costs with competitive spreads.

Not sure about the best broker, but from my personal experience, I consider FP Markets to be a good broker that offers some of the best trading conditions with tight spreads and commission cost lower than other ecn brokers.

I am currently looking for a broker to start live trading and would like a few recommendations on a suitable broker for a beginner trader.

I prefer a broker that with good customer service that can help me during the initial stages of the set up with a minimum opening balance of $100 and smooth withdrawals?

Yes, please consider about safe level of your broker, higher security is better. I was trading with ThinkMarkets and I think ThinkMarkets is not secure broker, because we don't have to verify our account, like sending our ID, etc. I think it is weird, how if someone know my password and withdraw my money to his own wallet?? So guys who trade with ThinkMarkets, please double think of it

Hi to everyone present here. Can someone suggest me a good broker to start off with? I'm a newbie with just two months of demo experience and am not sure which broker is reliable to trade with.

I've been trading with a demo account for three months and will be live trading soon. I'm looking for a regulated broker with good trading conditions. Any recommendations?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.