What's new

Best EA - suggestion

There is unfortunately no best EA bro. Every EA has their own pros and cons. I have tried multiple ea's the risk is higher. Lost lot of money cost EA and trade deposit. Everyone shows their accounts are gaining a lot but we would loose it.

Still I am researching on eas as I don't have time on manual trading. You can try using any free EAs in this forum you might get an idea on it.

Hi all,

Suggest best EA that you have used so far.

Im looking for good EA both paid and free.
Hi,
not easy to give a good answer. I used many EAs but all has a time where they arent suitable with the market condition and then the horror begins.
I would give you the advice if you want really use any EA try it on demo or on a cent account with the lowest lotsize.
EAs with Gridsystem like Thunder Bird could work but use big grid sizes for the beginning.

Which are the available hedging EA?
Hedging EAs are more risky. Because they Hedge with eighter to small lots eg to big TP targets or too big lots and shorter TP target. Both does not bring success because the first one turns back and reach never TP and the second one puts more and more bigger lots and you have to fight with huge Drawdowns. My advice is Hedging with drawdowns below 10% doesnt exist try Trend follower EAs. 60% of time they make money. And the rest you accept that your stop loss will be triggered.

Hi,
not easy to give a good answer. I used many EAs but all has a time where they arent suitable with the market condition and then the horror begins.
I would give you the advice if you want really use any EA try it on demo or on a cent account with the lowest lotsize.
EAs with Gridsystem like Thunder Bird could work but use big grid sizes for the beginning.
Can i have a thunderbird ea? Thanks

For me the best EA is AF-Investing, it brought me good profits this last month, it is a martingale robot, but you must know how to configure and not over leverage.

There is unfortunately no best EA bro. Every EA has their own pros and cons. I have tried multiple ea's the risk is higher. Lost lot of money cost EA and trade deposit. Everyone shows their accounts are gaining a lot but we would loose it.

Still I am researching on eas as I don't have time on manual trading. You can try using any free EAs in this forum you might get an idea on it.
hi, how's your journey with EA? found an EA covered your loses?

I use thunderbird 6 and trade using leftover funds after margin call. Use it on Cents $10 becomes 1000 cents, use big pip step like 40 to 60, or do optimization first. I reached about $170 now after a month or more. I hope it helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.