What's new

New EA Best Forex Scalping EA

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

twokangsapoe

Best Forex Scalping EA

Best Forex Scalping EA is one of the most effective and popular EA on the market. This automated forex robot usually being sold for 129$ and it provides traders of all skill levels an investment opportunity that is both safe and aggressive simultaneously. EA knows what it takes to succeed and EA will do whatever it takes to help you grow your accounts.

Best Forex robot provides traders with real-time automated results that can be trusted as it possesses a 93% winning track record with verified Myfxbook accounts and we expect to get better with each and every passing day.

• Tested and Proven Settings
  • Low-Risk Trading Strategy With A Drawdown Under 20%
  • account growth of 20-40% per month, compounding.
  • ECN Support
  • Effective Money Management To Ensure Sustainable Growth
  • Multiple Filters To Avoid Bad Market Conditions
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how this Best Forex Robot works, then only use it in a real account.

Recommendation
  • A minimum deposit of 100$ Cent account
  • Work best on EURUSD, GBPUSD. (Work on any pair)
  • Work best on M5. (Work on any time frame)
  • For best performance Best Forex Scalping EA should be online 24 hours, Recommend using a VPS
  • Low Spread ECN account is also recommended

Attachments

• How to install MT4 files.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • Best Forex Scalping EA.ex4
    24.7 KB · Views: 46
  • GBPJPY.set
    2.5 KB · Views: 24
  • GBPUSD.set
    2.5 KB · Views: 27
  • USDCHF.set
    2.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks a lot for sharing, but i'll like to know your personal opinion about this robot. ı will try it. how do it working?

I have been tried the EA for a week, I can tell based on what I see and what I have experienced, this is absolutely next level work done by Bogdan. With medium or low risk (in fact with medium risk your account is quite safe) the EA plays very conservative style and never over trade. Not to mention the settings are very easy and simple, you just select the risk level, then you can sit back continue your own job. All in all, I'm happy with QE. Thanks to Bogdan :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.