What's new

Best forex strategy i learn in my 5 years forex experience

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

harisx32

Use ema 200
Chart i use m5
If price above ema 200 then sell and if below then look for sell setup

For entry check for the price action.

this is so simple i think, yet believe this is is powerfull. do you mind sharing the strategy more detail? like where do you set the stop loss, take profit, etc.

I like the scalping strategy because it gets more profits than other strategies. Moreover, it suits my restless personality perfectly.

If a broker allows traders with updated trading technology, then traders will face no technical problems while trading. Such technologies are convenient for scalping. Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers. Eurotrader broker uses smart bridge technology so traders face no technical issues. `

It is a simple strategy but you have to be careful and leave distance between the line and wait for it to cross enough

I think the best one can do is to use indicators together with technical analysis. That way it's easier to spot trades when they start

To become a good trader, follow routine-wise development. Make your own trading strategy by your experience. You may spend some time in this field but hopefully it will carry a good result for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.