What's new

Best Forex Trading Strategy

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

USDCAD today as we see here, the big trend is bearish, so it is better if you open sell position when the price breaks support area 1.2718 with potential target up to 50 pips below

No idea I am just starting I have looked at the price floor for the last month and set a 30 pip stop-loss below with large tp, 1850 on gold has done well recently

there is no things as best strategy to trade forex.it depends on your personality and inclinations

Who have the best trading strategy? Let us discussed this now.
Thanks
For me this strategy work very good
Know exact strategy.
Using spesific time frame
You have to know when to enter the market
Have recovery strategy
Make sure can clear position every day (daytrade)

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 23.44.52.png

Swing trading and scalping are the two best forex trading strategies.
These two trading strategies work well because they cater to the volatility of the market and also cater to the trader's personal skills.

I've always wondered if there was a top strategy that actually gets great results. People spit out 100s of indicators on Youtube, when I'd prefer to know which 1-2 actually create consistent results.

USDCAD today as we see here, the big trend is bearish, so it is better if you open sell position when the price breaks support area 1.2718 with potential target up to 50 pips below
As said level trading is the best and accuracy is better always. We can rely on the strong levels..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.