What's new

best indicator for scalping?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I agree. Also, in my experience at least, indicators always lag a little. That's fine when using the longer time-frames, but if you're using the one minute or five minute charts, that's not acceptable.

Moving average is a very good indicator. It is possible to make a profit by trading with this indicator. Many traders are trading this indicator. So I am very satisfied to trade with this indicator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not trade with indicators but some indicators are very helpful. Such as Moving Average, MCDI divergence, vwap etc. This moving average helps a lot in making profit in trading. If a trader trades through this strategy, he will be able to make a profit.

I'm not sure if indicators have a high success rate, but it is also the only way to profit from scalping, and I agree as well that pure price action is good.

Moving average is a very good indicator. It is possible to make a profit by trading with this indicator. Not enough but a good start

You can try using 2 moving average indicators. A fast one and a slow one. Maybe for example 5 min and 20 min. Also can add Ichimoku cloud.

Based on my current trading experience, I think that a custom trading system is the best indicator for scalping. When you're familiar with nonlagMA, it's a very good indicator for scalping. It's also a good indicator for long term trading, but you need to manage it properly.

Most indicators are suitable for scalping, but they are not 100% accurate. Indicators built into the mt4 and mt5 platforms are also reliable and free of cost.

Indicators are mostly lagging so using it to pick a trade would most times give you lagging signals too when the move is almost over. Stick to analyzing the market direction on the higher time frame and use your lower time frame to pick entries with price action

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.