What's new

Best indicator for swing trading

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wesleey

Which indicator can I attach with mt4. I've tried to download some but the are not working.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Suggestion In your opinion, what is the best indicator? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
S Best indicator is needed for binary Forex Indicators and Tools 1
S Best indicator to use with mt5 platform Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Which Technical indicator is the best? General Discussions 6
spiritfenrir I got the golden road blueprint indicator, what's the best time frame and the currencies to use it on? Trading Systems and Strategies 7
M What is the best 2 min arrow indicator for binary option trading? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable Forex Indicators and Tools 11
E I’m looking for the best indicator or ea for grand in vix 75 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B The best to use is the moving avarage indicator the 20 simple moving avarage Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M my last indicator for binary options, but it is the best you will see Binary Options Brokers Discussions 14
M what is the best indicator for binary options you used? General Discussions 0
degod413 Best Non Repaint Binary Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Best indicator That Ever Existed Forex Indicators and Tools 16
S Best Forex Indicator for Beginners Forex Indicators and Tools 1
S ideas on best indicator for daily chart Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G does anyone have the best strategy for nas100? like a an indicator or something. not an EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Best indicator sum up Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Best "Super-trend-hull"-indicator for MT 5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Best indicator for scalping - MT -5 -IND_Potential Entries With Alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 2
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 3
E Which the best indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 4
E best harmonic indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Indicator Trend Reversal indicator for catching the best trade entry Forex Indicators and Tools 10
R which momentum indicator is the best? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
J Best indicator for divergence Interactive Forex Trading 4
B F.X Sniper 24 , the best trading system/indicator which also consists of a Price action Confirmation. Trading Systems and Strategies 2
H What is your best indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 6
O Which is the best indicator to use Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
cristrader Indicator Looking for best indicators or best indicator combination Forex Indicators and Tools 14
sgmoreir What is the best Indicator for Binary Options? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A The best non repaint indicator 85% Trading Systems and Strategies 8
Z General Hi guys, which is the best indicator for vix 75 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
D Best Forex Scalping Indicator | Attach With Metatrader 4 | Forex Gump |Free Download | MetaTrader 20
D Best IQ Option 99% Accurate Signal Indicator | Attach With Metatrader 4 | Free Download MetaTrader 1
A The best non repaint indicator for binary and forex Forex Indicators and Tools 11
Y What's the best indicator for currencies and if you have please share it. MetaTrader 0
A General Best binary option indicator ? General Discussions 3
B Which indicator works best? Forex Indicators and Tools 3
K Tutorial The best no repaint trader Forex indicator indicator software Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Diyeve Best non repaint indicator with its pdf guide Trading Systems and Strategies 4
X What best indicator to entry signal and TREND? Trading Systems and Strategies 8
T Best Indicator mt4 OPTION binary MetaTrader 3
N Best trading indicator for all time frames MetaTrader 2
M What is the best indicator in the market Forex Indicators and Tools 6
B What is the best indicator for price action Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B What is the best indicator that doesn’t repaint? Forex Indicators and Tools 4
S Strategy Best indicator these days MetaTrader 5
R Best candlestick pattern indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 4
A Need best Indicator or EA for Profit. Trading Systems and Strategies 4