What's new

best places to learn about forex ?

I wouldn't go spend money on a mentor or a course, since everything is available online for free. When I was learning, I found a few sites and YouTube channels I liked and went back and forth between those. Babypips is great for beginners, they explain things more clearly and it's less frustrating to learn there, especially if you're struggling with a certain topic. Maybe start there and branch out!

Forex is a practical field, like coding. The only way to get better is to implement and test your trading system. This, however, doesn’t mean to start trading instantly. First, focus on building your skills. And start practising on a demo account. Read about trading psychology and risk management and trade with a capital with a budget you're comfortable with. And gradually increase your risk.

When I started learning forex trading, I began the babypips course. Then, I proceeded for some video lectures. I also opened a demo account and implemented my learnings to build a trading system.

There are paid courses available online and free courses are also available to follow. Initially, don’t go for paid courses rather watch the free video tutorials on Youtube. It will develop the basic in you and once the basic is prepared, you can go for paid courses.

There are numerous resources available for learning how to trade forex. You can learn about forex trading through books, blogs, YouTube, and forex forums. The best way to learn how to trade independently without risking real money is to use a demo account to trade and develop your own trading strategy.

I started by reading books, checking out Youtube channels and increasing knowledge by practising on a demo account. Understanding market sentiment and psychology can take time so don't rush into it with the idea of making a quick buck. Be patient and learn the market nature to survive longer than most.

True! The school of pipsology is great for beginners. You can also prefer taking paid courses from Udemy or Wall Street Academy and simultaneously practise on demo to consolidate your knowledge.

Of course, Babypips is one of the best places to learn forex trading. Its simple yet powerful language makes you understand everything easily. Practising will add another layer of learning.

School of pipsology is indeed the best trading course I would recommend. It’s free and you can start with it any time. Take your lessons seriously and you will be able to easily get through your learning and then find a good practice account.

The Internet is the best place to learn about any topic, including foreign exchange trading. There is a wealth of information out there that can help you become an expert in foreign exchange trading. Pick a few good references from that list, and put some of your time and energy into expanding your knowledge.

Thanks to the internet, learning anything new has become cheaper. You don’t have to invest a penny to learn forex. Start with Babypips.com. There is a free course for your reference. You can also watch youtube videos by professional forex traders, such as Rauner Teo, AlphaTrader, Karen Foo, etc. Ensure that you practise what you learn on a demo account as trading is a practical skill and you need a lot of practice.

I don’t think anything can beat the learning experience and knowledge that we get after reading an insightful book written by a professional. There are many such good books available on the topic of forex trading and you will be able to learn a lot from them. Good luck!

Nowadays, with everything available on the internet, learning has gotten easier and much quicker. YouTube and online forums are a great place to learn and understand how you should move in the market of such stature. Joining online forums is actually a good idea because you get to interact with different traders and find a mentor if needed. Start by researching.

You can start by covering basics on Babypips.com. Once you complete the course, open a demo account and start practising. Trading is a practical skill. There is only one way to get better at it, i.e., by trading. So, trade on a demo account for a while and then move to a live account. Whether you trade on a demo or live, make sure you critically analyse your trades as this will help you become a better trader.

What could be a better way to learn trading than by trading? Now, this doesn’t mean you should put all your savings into a live account and start trading. Instead, you can begin by taking small risks. Start with a demo account and build an effective trading system. Once you are confident about it, you can begin trading on a live account with a small capital.

There is no need to fork up the cash for expensive classes and guides. Everything may be found for no cost on the web. A thorough search is all that is required to identify credible sources of information. Utilize them to your advantage and get the benefits.

The best places to learn online are websites like Babypips and Udemy, online libraries and subscription-based ebooks and audiobooks like Kindle and Audible, podcasts, and videos. Beginners should start learning from Babypips school of pipsology first and then expand their knowledge further.

I think practising on a demo account is a great way to brush up your theoretical knowledge. Only when traders spend time analysing and studying the market, will they be able to make the right decisions in regards to building a feasible trading system. Joining a forum could help you in improving your market knowledge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.