What's new

Best risk reward ratio

Money management and risk management need to be maintained to make the most profit in trading. In the case of risk management, if the strategy is wrong, profit can be made. Because it is not possible to do emotional trading if the risk is managed.

The forex market has some things that can happen, but people are not really profiting from the market as they don't understand risk management and how to position themselves to earn higher than expected. This is because the way we think about trading is basically gambling rather than reviewing the higher opportunities that are available. Therefore, many people cannot even wait for their own running trades to hit a good profit because they are always concerned that something negative could happen. It is imperative to change our perception of what is possible in the future and strengthen our relationship with the business.

How can a beginner trader know which is the best risk management ratio before entering live trading, and is it not possible to do emotional trading if the risk is managed?

I’m good with 1:1. On some trades I do increase the risk to reward ratio upto 1:1.5 but most of the time I like to keep the risk lower. If I seek to increase my risk to reward ratio, I also modify my stop loss to protect the capital and manage the risk on that trade.

I favour a risk-reward ratio of 1:2. I strictly adhere to this rule and do not favour trading if the returns do not exceed the risks involved. This is a critical risk management technique. When trading, some traders apply the 2% rule. They do not trade if the risks involved exceed 2% of the whole trade size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.