What's new

Best Scalping broker for scalpers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I Perfer Fp Markets for scalping over any other broker, EURUSD for example is 0.0pips for most parts of the day.And their commission charges are very competitive too, when compared to other similar broker. So considering the costs, definitely suitable for scalping.

For scalping I consider trading with FP Markets, the spreads are low in major pairs like EURUSD, JYPUSD, GBPUSD etc.. starting from as low as 0.0pips and the execution is quite fast.

Trading with them for eight months, and I never came across any issues relating to withdrawal or spread widening.

I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets, the spreads and executions are better compared to other ecn brokers.

The spreads in EURUSD start from 0pips, and highest leverage offered is 500:1.

I recommend FP Markets for scalping, the spreads start from 0pips, and the execution is faster when compared to other brokers like IC Markets and FXCM.

The minimum opening balance is $100, and even during high volatile market news, FP Markets spreads are consistent.

I recommend FP Markets for scalping. I trade using the Raw account, the spreads began at 0.0 pips in major currency pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD etc...

The commission cost and slippage are lower than their competitors, since it is regulated by ASIC they are reliable and adhere to strict capital requirements.

Scalping is a short-term trading strategy in forex trading. There are a lot of trading strategies in the market. It is one of the most popular trading strategies in the market. For scalping, the trader needs low spreads. Otherwise, it will not be a profitable trading strategy. That why I recommend traders should choose a low spreads broker like Eurotrader for this kind of trading strategy.

I'm a scalper currently trading with ICM but looking to move my account to another broker because of bad spreads.

Looking for an ASIC or FCA regulated broker with tight spreads in major currency pairs and should be an older broker with over ten years of experience.

I'm looking for a broker recommendation on a broker suitable for scalping with tight spreads and fast execution speed than my previous broker, pepperstone?

I'm a scalper looking for a broker to start trading. I prefer trading with an ASIC broker since I'm from Australia with tight spreads and faster execution. Any suggestions?

My favourite broker for scalping is FP Markets because they have some of the tight spreads and it has one of the lowest commission costs to offer when compared to other ECN brokers.

I personally recommend trading with FP Markets because they offer some of the lowest commission costs and spreads.

Their customer service is also quick in replying and solving issues.

I'm a scalper and I trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets. The spreads and slippage are lower with an execution speed that is faster than other brokers.

From my experience with brokers in the past, I choose FP Markets as a good broker for scalping because of their tighter spreads and lower commission cost. The execution speed is also quite faster than other brokers.

Yes, agree.. Trading can be dangerous. I make review for EQFX, the spread is quite big, start from 3 pips and margin call level is 75%, I think it is hard for traders that want to trade with EQFX, especially about spread, I imagined that spread will going wider and wider when I am trade during news and it will make me crazy.

A good broker is required for sclaping, and I recommend CMC Markets or FP Markets since their trading conditions are good.

I use FP Markets mainly for its commission costs, which is $3 per lot, and compared to other eCN brokers, it is lower. The spreads are also stable, even during volatile market conditions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.