What's new

Best time frame to trade

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

The timeframe that you understand the most is the best time frame. You have to research on all time frames and see what works for you. It is time taking. That's why trading is not so easy. You have to do a lot of experiment to get a good trading system. Here most people make the mistake. From the very beginning they want to make money.

The timeframe that you understand the most is the best time frame. You have to research on all time frames and see what works for you. It is time taking. That's why trading is not so easy. You have to do a lot of experiment to get a good trading system. Here most people make the mistake. From the very beginning they want to make money.
To failure in the Forex market, lack of the trading knowledge is the main reason. The best trading strategy most of the Forex traders can’t even choose easily which is the second reason to their failure. With ForexOne trading broker I am trading to get rid of all these problems. Because they have excellent educative programs, allow all types of trading strategies to choose and expert assistance to develop the trading skills and capabilities easily.

it depends on you really, just try and study yourself and what works for you. During the day, market is way too volatile, so try and make some research

Well i heard 15Min timeframe with 1h is one of the best for fast trades like scalping ... 1m-5m isnt that accuraccy like the higher

To trade in forex knowledge is very important. Without the knowledge of forex, a trader can lose all his investment. A trader can gather knowledge about forex from anywhere. To get proper knowledge about forex a trader can take the help of AtoZ Markets. They provide all kinds of forex news and information which help a trader to become an expert.

When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in TP Global FX, where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.

The best time frame depends on the trader and their strategy. Any time frame can be useful if you have a good strategy for it and you are disciplined when using it.

I feel the statements above are correct focus on the timeframes that work best for certain strategies or trading styles.

It depends with the personality of the trader but always watch out for higher time frame trends

depends on the style of the trader for me i dont scalp so most of the time i trade 1h and higher timeframes which is bit smooth

It all depends on you, how much time you got, what your preferences are and so on... Read some more about H4 and M15 or H1 and M5.

Depends On how you Trade Nje.

Ah Use 4 Hour Chart Nje, Am Basically Comfortable Using It As It Accommodates My Style Of Trading Nje.

There is not exist any best TF.
You've to watch always min 3 different TF even if you are a scalper.
In case you'r a swing trader open D1, H4 and M30.
Check the trend on D1 wait for a broken contra trendline on H4 and look a marubozu candle or Pinocchio Pattern or a Pin Bar for the entry on M30.
Put SL under the last candle on M30 before the counter trendline was broken.

It is impossible to set a time limit in the trade. What I see on trendline upward breakout on timeframeU15 may be a false breakout on H4 or just after this breakout there is a resistance line that is just up. The best way is to have a general idea of the DAILY H4 H1 AND U15 .

London and New york Session works best for me

Wise words. I have personally tried trading all timeframes except for Monthly and had best success with the H4 and the Daily. If you tradde indicators they simply work better on the Daily.

Trading is not an easy task. I have seen many traders who have not been successful in trading for 5 years. For this, in my opinion, trading is a very difficult task. The best daily time frame in trading. Experience complete traders usually use daily time frames. However, with the time frame, you need to have a good trading system. It is very easy to make a profit if you know a good trading system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.