What's new

Best Trading Platforms

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
As a scalper, the best choice of platform for me is MT4, since their trading conditions are suitable with simple tools, and most currency traders prefer MT4 over any other platform.

All depends on your strategy. But there are many good ones IC Markets, FXTM, Pepperstone. I choose ECN Providers that have been around for years

The greatest platform for me as a scalper is MT4, as their trading circumstances are adequate with basic tools, and the majority of currency traders prefer MT4 over any other platform.

Can give Acttrader or ctrader a try, been using them with fxview and pepperstone respectively, UI is good and plenty of useful trading tools.

I choose the MT5 as it helps each currencies and commodities, while the MT4 handiest helps foreign money trading.

For me as a scalper, MT4 is the best platform because it offers basic tools and trading conditions that are adequate, and most currency traders favour it over other platforms.

Since the MT4 only supports trading in currencies, I prefer the MT5, which also supports trading in commodities.

For me as a scalper, MT4 is the best platform because it offers basic tools and trading conditions that are appropriate, and most currency traders prefer it over other platforms.

For me as a scalper, MT4 is the best platform because it offers basic tools and trading conditions that are appropriate, and most currency traders prefer it over other platforms.

Since the MT4 only supports trading in currencies, I prefer the MT5, which also supports trading in commodities.

I prefer trading on mt4 trading platform rather than mt5 one because operating mt4 trading platform is much easier than the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
MT4 is mostly a good choice, but since its limit is only currency trading, many shift to MT5, where it is more advanced. If you're a scalper, choose the MT4, and if you're looking for other trading types, then go for the MT5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.